Today I offer a brand new recipe:
- A large dollop of admiration for What Would Nigella Do?
- A computer, tablet or smart phone
- 2 minutes of your time
- A generous amount of loveliness
- Take your large dollop of admiration and mix it gently with your loveliness.
- Using your device of choice, click on the picture in this post (or on the sidebar).
- Set your timer for 2 minutes and fill in the nomination form, citing http://whatwouldnigellado.com for the FOOD Award.
- If you have any spare time, also nominate http://thevoiceofsarahmiles.com for LIFESTYLE and http://supperandsyntax.com for WRITER
- Wait for the anticipation to rise (approx. 3 months)
If you and all your friends have followed the above steps, I will be at the BiB Awards in London, as a finalist, waiting to see if I get the cherry on the cake….
Yes, it is shameless pleading to your better nature, but I am asking for you to consider nominating me for the Mads Blog Awards. What Would Nigella Do? may not be the most polished or cheffy of food blogs, but I hope it is honest and, well, normal! So, I would be very excited to see it on the list of nominees for Best Food Blog.
I can tell you’re keen….so
Copy my url http://whatwouldnigellado.com
Click the picture here or on the sidebar
Follow the instructions and enter my url under Best Food Blog.
Of course, if you are really feeling generous I would love my other blog http://thevoiceofsarahmiles.com to be nominated for Best Blog Writer and Mad Blog of the Year. But only if you think it worthy.
Sod that, do it anyway!
A bloggy friend said I should offer mini lemon drizzle cakes as
bribery thank yous. Always a possibility and I have just bought some lovely Wilton mini loaf tins which need trying out…..